The Church of St. Andrew is located in the central part of the village, between the railway line, the birthplace of Antonín Dvořák and the Nelahozeves Information Centre.
The first written mention dates back to 1352. It is a brick single-nave Gothic church. The present neo-Gothic appearance of the church dates from the 19th century. In the presbytery of this valuable sacral building there is a preserved Gothic sanctuary, a main altar from the second quarter of the 18th century with a picture of St. Andrew, a rococo pulpit and a stone baptismal font in which the newborn Antonín Dvořák was baptized. It was here that Antonín Dvořák attended services as a child and where his first public performances on the violin accompanied by the organ took place.
Under the floor of the presbytery is the church crypt, which was entered through an opening in the nave of the church via a stone staircase. Due to its poor technical condition, the crypt was filled in and walled up in 1893.
On the site of the former church stands a wooden bell tower built on a square plan with a hipped roof. There were two bells in the bell tower. The larger bell with a diameter of 62 cm bore the image of St. Lawrence and St. Bartholomew with a saw. The smaller bell had a diameter of 45 cm and bore images of Jesus Christ on the cross and St. John of Nepomuk. The bells were confiscated for military purposes during 1917. Now, work is underway to produce new bells and restore the bell tower.
The church is spiritually administered by the Roman Catholic parish of Kralupy nad Vltavou and its owner since 2021 is the municipality of Nelahozeves, which is working on the restoration of the church.
Every 4th Saturday of the month a Sunday service is held.